BETHESDA, Md. – The Auto International Association (AIA), a segment of the Auto Care Association, has announced the recipients of the 2014 AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards. The winners were honored at a special AIA press conference on Tuesday, Nov. 4, and recognized at the AIA Luncheon and Awards Program on Wednesday, Nov. 5 at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas.
The 2014 winners are:
- Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product – Akebono Brake Corp., Akebono Euro Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads
- Best Problem-Solver for Import Cars or Trucks – Dorman Products, Dorman’s Remanufactured Hybrid Drive Battery: 587-001 Gen || Toyota Prius
- Best New Tool for Repairs on Import Cars or Trucks – Redline Detection, Easy INTAKE
- Best Performance Product, Accessory or Functional Fluid for Import Cars or Trucks – CRP Automotive, Pentosin ATF1 LV
- Best New Product for Import Cars or Trucks – AISIN World Corp. of America, AISIN Inverter Water Pump
- Best Packaging of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks – BIZOL German Lubricants, BIZOL New Packaging Program: GATP (Green, Allround, Technology and Protect)
- Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks – DENSO, DENSO Iridium TT Television Commercial
- Best Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks – Centric Parts, 2015 Centric Parts Brake Systems Catalog
- Best Website Presentation of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks – KYB Americas Corp., The new www.kyb.com
The AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards annually recognize innovative products and marketing programs designed to serve the import aftermarket industry.