INDUSTRY, Calif. — Centric Parts has announced a range of OE-sized, two-piece StopTech AeroRotor Replacement Kits (ARK) designed to significantly improve brake system performance utilizing factory brake calipers. These new direct replacement rotors are 100 percent made in the USA, and are available for a number of high-performance vehicle applications.
StopTech AeroRotorsStopTech ARK components include:
- Patented billet aluminum StopTech AeroHats with directional stand-offs that optimize cooling airflow
- Patented StopTech AeroRotor friction rings with AeroVanes that push up to 80 percent more air than factory rotors, according to the company
- Aerospace grade Inconel drive pin washers that are practically impervious to oxidation or corrosion
Available in drilled or slotted form, with or without a protective zinc coating, StopTech ARKs are a high-performance two-piece rotor upgrade or iron rotor replacement option for carbon ceramic systems. Available for dozens of high-performance vehicles, the latest applications include:
- 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and SS
- 2009-2015 Chevrolet SS and Pontiac G8 GXP
- 2013-2015 Ford Mustang GT and GT500
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
With lessons learned through more than a decade of racing and testing, StopTech high-performance brake components are engineered to provide shorter stopping distances, better brake modulation, firmer pedal feel and less brake fade for stronger, more reliable performance on and off the track, according to Centric.
StopTech high–performance brake components and systems are available through authorized motorsports distributors and performance automotive aftermarket retailers. For more information, visit StopTech at stoptech.com.