MEMA, The Vehicle Suppliers Association, announced the members of the steering committee of the Center for Sustainability, launched in January.
Committee members were selected to represent the diverse membership of the organization, covering automotive and commercial vehicle, original equipment and aftermarket, large and small companies, and the remanufacturing community.
Members of the steering committee will provide guidance and oversight for the center’s leadership. In addition, they will support the programming that will be developed for the benefit of all member companies in the organization.
“We are thrilled to have the commitment of these outstanding industry executives as we take the Center for Sustainability from concept to reality,” said John Chalifoux, chief sustainability officer, MEMA, following the inaugural meeting of the steering committee. “I look forward to working with the committee members who will continue to provide their expertise and a balanced perspective for all MEMA members.”
The 10 executives serving on the MEMA Center for Sustainability steering committee are:
- Marc Blackman, president and CEO, Gold Eagle, and MEMA chairman
- Ed Edwards, president and CEO, Circuit Board Medics
- Maureen Klein, vice president, public affairs and sustainability, Pirelli Tire North America
- Jill Kupcak, corporate office of sustainability and EHS, North America Region, Robert Bosch LLC
- Brian Lewallen, president, aftermarket solutions, Daimler Truck North America
- Santosh Singh, senior vice president, human resources, legal, government relations and corporate communications, North America, DENSOe
- Volker Weng, president and general manager, drivetrain and battery systems, BorgWarner
- Shawn Zwicker, global recon general manager, Cummins
- Bill Long, president and CEO, MEMA
- John Chalifoux, chief sustainability officer, MEMA, and COO, MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers
Learn more about the Center for Sustainability here.