The University of the Aftermarket Foundation (UAF) board of trustees has elected its officers for fiscal-year 2022.
An official confirmation vote was held during the recent UAF board of trustees virtual meeting on Oct. 27. The approved slate of officers is as follows:
- Chairman – Robert Egan, Egan & Associates
- Senior vice chairman – John R. Washbish, president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Vice chairman – Larry Pavey, CEO, Federated Auto Parts
- Treasurer – William Maggs, executive vice president, supply chain, Parts Authority
- Secretary – Roger McCollum, CEO, N.A. Williams Company
- Chairman emeritus – Rusty Bishop, leadership advisor, Federated Auto Parts
- Executive director – Jennifer Tio, president, Maximum Marketing Services Inc.
The following Lifetime Trustee representatives will serve on the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in the coming year:
- Mohammed Al Fayyad, ACDelco
- William Babcox, Babcox Media Inc.
- Richard Beirne, Richard and Lisa Beirne
- Brent Berman, First Brands Group
- Michael C. Buzzard, The Clay Buzzard Family
- Mike Carr, CARDONE Industries
- Mauro Cifelli, AWDA
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Ryan Devine, MiX representative
- Chris Gardner, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Duncan Gillis, BBB Industries LLC
- Todd Hack, Mevotech
- Philip Halberg, Federal-Mogul (DRiV)
- Bill Hanvey, Auto Care Association
- Tim Hardin, Epicor Software Corporation
- Todd Hertzler, Robert Bosch LLC
- Pete Kornafel
- Jeffrey E. Koviak, Tenneco (DRiV)
- Fletcher Lord III, Parts Warehouse/Crow Burlingame
- Jacki Lutz, YANG representative
- Paul McCarthy, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Dave McColley, Mann + Hummel MHFT
- Rollie Olson, Rollie & Gayle Olson and Family
- Heather Preu, MAM Software Group, Inc.
- Chris Pruitt, East Penn Manufacturing and Flicker/Langdon/Pruitt
- Jacqueline Rodriguez, Parts Authority
- Robert Roos, The Pronto Network
- Rick Schwartz, The Schwartz Family
- Robert M. Segal, Sanel NAPA/The Segal Family
- Eric Sills, Standard Motor Products
- Steve Smith, GCommerce Inc
- Danielle Sonnefeld, Women in Auto Care
- Bill Stroupe, KIAWA Education Foundation
- Tom Tecklenburg, Dayco Products LLC
- Chuck Udell, Morris/Rupp McCartney Education Trust of APSA
Several more industry professionals will serve UAF in a variety of support roles: Wendy Earp, audit committee; Kristin Grons, marketing committee; George Keeley, legal counsel; Ken Marker, investment advisor; Larry Northup, AWDA liaison; Nathan Perrine, comptroller; Mort Schwartz, contributions committee; Billy Sissamis, accounting; Joe Stephan, marketing committee; and Casey Ventrillo, investment advisor.
The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. To make a donation, visit UofA-Foundation.org. To learn about available scholarships, and to apply online, visit AutomotiveScholarships.com.