The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), a community of the Auto Care Association geared toward the under-40 industry professional, announced that its annual sponsorship program has been updated to a year-round opportunity.
Previously, YANG sponsorships were only available during the fall of each year. The update to the sponsorship program allows companies the flexibility to show their support of the YANG community and to continue to provide opportunities for young professionals in the auto care industry to exchange information, contacts and experiences for both professional and social engagement.
“We must ensure that the next generation of leadership has the tools and mentoring it needs to advance the independent auto care industry,” said Bill Hanvey, president and CEO of the Auto Care Association. “YANG offers the opportunity for those under the age of 40 to network, share best practices and develop a support system to ensure our future.”
Corporate sponsors of YANG receive heightened brand visibility and exposure to decision-makers across all segments of the auto care industry, exclusive discounts, featured content and more.
The support of corporate sponsor enables YANG community members to:
- Learn best practices from the industry leaders and peers
- Garner exposure for your company
- Build relationship that enable future success for your company
- Value the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than themselves
Programs directly supported by the YANG sponsorship program include:
- Professional development and industry education geared toward the under-40 crowd available in conjunction with Auto Care Connect
- YANG Mentorship Program, which provides opportunities for members to be matched with veteran members
- Scholarship opportunities such as Next Step Program and Leadership 2.0
- YANG Regional Meet-Ups in local areas to connect and engage with peers
- YANG Professional Series, which offers quarterly virtual sessions throughout the year
The annual sponsorship program offers five tiers of engagement: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
Sponsorship benefits within these tiers can range from logo recognition on YANG’s webpage, to recognition in YANG specific email campaigns, and on site at the yearly AAPEX and Auto Care Connect events.
To learn more about the annual sponsorship opportunities and view our sponsorship packet, visit YANG’s sponsorship webpage.