GRAND BLANC, Mich. – ACDelco has introduced a new specialty winter beam wiper blade line designed to take on snow, ice and sub-zero temperatures.
The new line consists of 10 part numbers covering 98 percent of vehicles on the road. The blades – which range in length from 16 inches to 28 inches – combine premium beam blade technology, a heavy-gauge wiper element that resists tearing in cold weather and a sleek, wedge-shaped spoiler that clears away snow and ice, according to ACDelco. Other features include:
* Patented surface protector for a smooth, quiet wipe
* Ruggedly constructed armor seals and protects blade structure from severe weather
* Steel beam distributes arm pressure to an infinite number of points
* One-click connection system for quick installation
* One-piece, flexible design snugly conforms to most windshields
* Low blade profile for superior performance at high speeds
For more information on ACDelco Specialty Winter Beam wiper blades, see your ACDelco distributor, representative or visit acdelcotechconnect.com.