Autel has released its 2023 ADAS calibration coverage for an extensive list of vehicle brands.
With the release, Autel has added a dynamic DTC-analysis feature to provide causes and solutions for ADAS-sensor and component faults, the company noted.
Available to all MaxiSYS tablet owners – MS906 Pro and higher, with active ADAS-calibration software subscriptions – calibration coverage expands to:
- GM – 2023-2024 Canyon, Cadillac Lyriq and XT4
- Honda/Acura – 2023 HR-V, Pilot, Civic and Accord
- Hyundai – 2023 IONIQ 5
- Infiniti – 2023-2025 Q50; 2024-2025 QX60; and 2023-2025 QX80
- Kia – 2023 Sorento
- Land Rover – 2020-2023 Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- Lexus – 2022 RC300; 2022 UX200; 2023 NX400h, LC500h, LC500 and LC500C; and 2024 UX250H
- Maserati – 2023 Levante M161, Ghibli M157 and Quattroporte M156
- Mazda – 2023 CX-50, CX-90 and MX-30
- Nissan – 2023-2024 Versa; 2023-2025 Kicks; and 2023-2025 Rogue Sport
- Toyota – 2023-2024 BZ4X and 2023 Corolla Cross HEV
The new DTC-analysis feature provides technicians with detailed fault-cause possibilities and suggested fault solutions including component repairs or replacements when a DTC in an ADAS system is detected. The feature is intended to facilitate the quick repair of the system with cause and solutions displayed with a tap on the question icon adjacent to the trouble code.
IA900WA users also should be aware of recent software updates to the wheel-alignment software for numerous vehicles, including those made by GM, Infiniti, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota and Volkswagen.
The Autel IA900WA wheel-alignment and ADAS-calibration system provides vehicle wheel-alignment coverage from the 1960s to today.