Raybestos recently announced the launch of the all-new Raybestos R-Line+ rotor.
The R-Line+ rotor features a chemically resilient, resin-modified material on the hat and edges. This provides protection against rust and corrosion caused by harsh environmental conditions, according to Raybestos.
In addition to its enhanced corrosion resistance, Raybestos says the R-Line+ rotor features:
- Superior surface finish for consistent braking
- Low initial lateral run-out and disc-thickness variation for smooth, vibration-free braking
- Advanced metallurgy for structural strength and heat transfer
- OE vane design and plate thickness for heat capacity and strength
- Precision balance for vibration-free performance
The new line will feature new packaging – a sleek black box with a graphic side label for easy identification.