The new SOLUS Legend from Snap-on provides full vehicle diagnostic capabilities and motorcycle diagnostics in one tool, featuring a special bezel with a “fireworks” design.
The SOLUS Legend provides access to automotive coverage for 49 domestic, Asian and European vehicles as far back as 1980. It also includes comprehensive OEM-specific motorcycle coverage for nine domestic, Asian and European makes as far back as 2000.
- Fast boot-up – ready in five seconds with diagnostic results in as little as 30 seconds
- Detailed trouble-code definitions, live data, functional tests, relearns and adaptions
- Customizable to work the way that technicians do with custom data lists, freeze-frame, PID sorting, pause, zoom, PID trigger, snapshot and cursor functions
- Instant vehicle ID automatically powers up and reads the vehicle ID when connected.
- One-touch code scan and clear performs a complete scan of all available vehicle systems
- Verify diagnosis and repair with bidirectional controls for operations such as injector balance, gauge sweep, misfire detection, brake bleed and EVAP.
- Embedded SMX operating system dedicated to diagnostic functions for fast, reliable operation
- Automatically upload vehicle-system reports via Wi-Fi to the Snap-on Cloud (when using current software) and access them from a phone or computer; print, e-mail and text from there.
The SOLUS Legend also offers expert knowledge and tips such as SureTrack, which delivers diagnostic experience and verified parts-replacement records, harvested from millions of repair orders, according to Snap-on. In addition, technicians can record and play back all available live data parameters and graph any four on screen at once.
The enhanced design features a large 8-inch display for better readability and greater ease of use. The steady-charge lithium-ion battery system charges automatically from the vehicle. A user-programmable hot key provides instant access to frequently used functions.