Standard Motor Products (SMP) announced the launch of its all-new corporate website.
“This new site has been designed to improve the user experience of all stakeholders, providing transparency into the company while showcasing SMP’s history as a leading manufacturer of automotive components,” SMP said in a news release.
A redesigned homepage includes concise information on SMP’s markets, brands and sustainability efforts, as well as the company’s latest news, earnings and featured reports.
Additional highlights include:
- A video tour of SMP global facilities
- An interactive history timeline
- A new “Investor Essentials” section that presents all financial documents in one place
- A reimagined news segment that integrates all news stories and press releases with intuitive filtering
- A comprehensive “Sustainability” section featuring SMP’s ESG story, its latest corporate sustainability report and an area devoted to SMP’s diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB) efforts.