Febreze and Brembo North America received Best in Show Awards as part of the fifth-annual Best Booth Awards at AAPEX in Las Vegas.
AAPEX presented the awards to Febreze, Booth A6524 (10×10 or Linear), and Brembo North America, Booth A1255 (Peninsula or Island), during a ceremony on Nov. 1.
AAPEX also announced winners in the following categories, which this year included a new category for Best Sustainable Booth Design. Notes are from the AAPEX judges:
- BugSlide, Booth A5844, Best 10×10 Booth – “The booth is very clean and the booth-color matched with everything that was on brand. Their slogan, ‘Don’t ride without the slide,’ is memorable, and they have a trifold poster with product information and QR codes pointing to a web page to recruit distributors.
- Febreze, Booth A6524, Best Linear Booth (200 sq. ft. or more) – They have a wide array of sample giveaways, very friendly staffer, a catchy tag line of ‘Don’t Stink and Drive’ and their entire booth is a very appealing digital wall.
- MEYLE AG, Booth A33001, Best Small Peninsula (less than 800 sq. ft.) – “Their booth is clean, fun and includes a remote-control car track, actual product for attendees to interact with, and descriptive signage with a QR code for further product information. They also have an active booth staff that is knowledgeable in explaining the game and products.”
- Standard Motor Products Inc., Booth A4226, Best Large Peninsula (800 sq. ft. or more) – “The design of the booth is bright, colorful and has a lot of energy. The product displays incorporate technology in an interesting way. The booth staff is appropriately staffed and everyone was engaged with attendees walking by. Signage was visible from multiple angles and there is efficient use of space, overall showing a great look for the brand.”
- Dacomsa S.A de C.V., Booth A2031, Best Small Island (less than 800 sq. ft.) – “This booth features a cool use of lighting, fans that mimic holograms and colors of black and blue. They have product in cases at the outer edges of the booth and a center piece of a transparent engine with lighting, showcasing how their products fit in the engine.”
- Brembo North America, Booth A1255, Best Large Island (800 sq. ft. or more) – “Their booth has a welcoming, friendly and engaging staff, as well as bright and energetic colors and products. Video walls display promotions of their products and are great eye candy to draw attendees into their booth.”
- ACMA, Best Pavilion – “They have a bold presentation of their pavilion participants with an overarching sign above the pavilion that stretches across with a three-dimensional feel and nice lighting. Each pavilion participant also has nice and identifiable signage to show that they are members of participating Indian associations.”
- DC Gaskets, Booth A3254, Best Sustainable Booth Design – “This booth has an eye-catching center piece of a cardboard rendition of a car, with a lighted-opened hood, and their actual product inserted within the hood. All of their furniture is also built with cardboard.”
AAPEX 2023 ran from Tuesday, Oct. 31, through Thursday, Nov. 2.