The Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) recently announced details for its annual Global Summit, presented by the Overseas Automotive Council (OAC).
The in-person event will take place Feb. 3-4, 2022, in Coral Gables, Florida, after a virtual conference in 2021.
This years’ theme, “Beyond the Pandemic: How to Navigate the Global Aftermarket,” will cover topics including supply chain, inflation and exchange rates, and pandemic disruption while answering key questions such as:
- Is there a timeline for the global supply chain to return to normal – or is this the new normal?
- What are the global trends and forecasts around inflation and exchange rates?
- What are the consequences of disruption due to vaccine mandates?
- What regions have managed to control COVID and which are still dealing with outbreaks?
- How have we reinvented our day-to-day with work from home and other new tools, and how does that impact global businesses?
“We are so excited to be back in person this year,” said Ben Brucato, senior director at AASA. “After a whirlwind of a 2020-2021, this agenda is action-packed and informative on how to make sure your business is adapting in a post-pandemic world.”
The AASA Global Summit is the best way to strategize with international customers and discuss global business challenges and opportunities while also networking with the OAC, according to the association. The OAC was founded in 1923 and strives to the premier international community for all North American manufacturers and exporters, and all international importers, distributors and agents that participate in the aftermarket. It provides a forum for members to share ideas, address common concerns and solve mutual problems.
Additional information about the 2022 AASA Global Summit can be accessed by clicking here.